Respark Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that exists to provide all-inclusive, holistic, and educational care to survivors of sexual harm through therapy, training, retreats, and workshops. There are wonderful resources for crisis services, shelters, or those needing immediate help. However, there is a huge gap in services between that initial recovery from trauma to the point of being able to have happy, healthy relationships and intimacy at an affordable rate. Respark Foundation fills this gap by providing the next step in the recovery from sexual harm, offered by a team of specialized and highly trained couples and sex therapists. We offer the perfect intersection of trauma-informed and sexual health-focused therapy.
Respark Foundation provides this next step by helping clients regain power, reclaim their body, and have healthy relationships.
This next step can look like:
- A new step someone takes if the incident occurred long ago, no matter how big or small it is perceived to be.
- The next step after they have initially processed the trauma and now want more in-depth therapy or want to empower others.
- For those working toward regaining love, pleasure, independence, and self-empowerment.
- For those needing support for the long-term effects of sexual trauma, abuse, or rape.
- For those wanting to break the cycle, heal, and truly begin to thrive. This can include having healthy, happy, and fulfilling relationships.
- Navigating reentry into parts of life: this can include learning life skills, relearning or recalibrating to your environment, managing your own finances or other household things you weren't able to manage because of an abusive relationship.